Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight

Signs you're getting overly excited about a few upcoming concerts:
  • You start naming your blog posts after U2 songs.
  • You find yourself playing air guitar at random moments during the day.
  • The dreams are getting weirder (concert in an outdoor cultural hall, complete with basketball hoops decorated with crepe paper streamers, anyone?).
  • You've become obsessed with the weather app on your phone. Denver looks good for now, but Salt Lake's still a bit iffy; of course, the forecast changes every few hours, so who knows?
  • You're planning a trip up to the stadium, just to see the stage being built, even though you can watch its progress on the Internet.
  • You're comforted to know that someone is documenting the stage's growth online, because that means you're not alone in your craziness.
Yeah, there's really no hope for me, is there? Sweet! Bring on the crazy!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I want an air guitar performance.