Yes, I know it's been a while since my last post. So here's a quick recap of the last few months.
 |
| Christmas Eve Zumba (note the awesome socks) |
 |
| New Year's Eve Zumba |
|
 |
| MLK Day Zumba (also known as "why I don't stand next to Tiffany in pictures" day) |
 |
| After Leslie's Birthday Zumba |
 |
| Station Park Zumba Party |
 |
| SDRC Zumba Fundraiser |
 |
| St. Patrick's Day. Nope, not Zumba. Ha! And it wasn't planned. We showed up for Powertone in matching shirts because we're just that cool. |
OK, OK, that was a lot of Zumba. And I didn't even post pictures of Valentine's Day or Presidents' Day. I promise, my next two posts won't be at all Zumba related. (Yes, you're getting three posts in one day—please don't fall over from shock.)
No comments:
Post a Comment