Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bathroom Etiquette

Two things:

1. If you go into a public restroom and the end stall is the only one occupied, don't go into the stall right next to the end one. Let's all just agree to give each other some space when we can.

2. Please don't talk to me while I'm doing my business or while you're doing your business. The background noises are just . . . eww. Whatever the conversation is, it can wait.

That is all. Thank you.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Amen! Why doesn't everyone understand this?

Jenny said...

AMEN! Not to totally stereotype (but I'm going to), why is it so often the old people?

Nicole said...

I am laughing right out loud at this. I can identify only too well. I do NOT miss using public restrooms! And it's not only old people (I think I am an old people). A certain someone younger than me ALWAYS came and sat in the stall next to me, no matter how many other empty stalls there were. Drove me NUTS! As for talking...well, guilty. I guess my attempts at masking, um, other noises just weren't appreciated. Good to know!

Jenny said...

Okay, Nicole, maybe it was just the old people on the 24th floor. (And you're not old people.)

Polly by Golly said...

being a really old person I have to giggle at this one. If there are empty stalls don't choose one that has an empty one next to it. Everyone likes their privacy. :)

Polly by Golly said...

whoops I said that wrong what I meant is choose one that has an empty one next to it sorry about that. :)