It was only after she had ornaments hanging off other decorations and a mouse sticking out of a mailbox that she pronounced her tree perfect, and I must say I agree. And now I'm off to decorate cookies with those same wonderful kids. I'm expecting green reindeer, brown Santas, and lots of sprinkles all over everything. It's gonna be a good time.
"Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud, at high volume." —Bono
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Kids at Christmas
I like to think that I turn into a bit of a kid at Christmas. I get giddy about hanging lights, making treats, wrapping presents, and watching Christmas movies. I even have an advent calendar. But there are some things you just need real kids for. Real kids watch for Santa's boots in the chimney, paint snowmen ornaments brown and red, and decorate the tree by hanging multiple decorations on one branch. Mom and I had decorated her tree quite nicely, I thought, but she didn't think it was finished until her grandsons got to help a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I agree, have fun with the nephews will it be in Bountiful or Farmington?
Post a Comment