My mom brought it to my attention today that there was Christmas music playing on my blog. Now, anyone who knows me knows that my Christmas music starts the day after Thanksgiving, and not before. Therefore, I must apologize to anyone who happened to hear Christmas music of any sort during the two days it was mistakenly playing here. I do still believe that Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday that just doesn't get its due, and I hope that my actions have not encouraged anyone to skip Thanksgiving and move right on to Christmas.
Here's how it happened. I was reading December messages for Music and the Spoken Word at work, and they put me in the mood for Christmas music. What's a girl like me to do? I decided to get my Christmas playlist ready so that when it was time, I could start playing it right away. Unfortunately, I made a mistake and added the Christmas songs to my regular playlist instead of making a new playlist. Anyway, the error has now been corrected, and you and I can listen in peace.
And get ready, because after Thanksgiving it's all Christmas, all the time. Oh, yeah. :)
1 comment:
Well I will be visiting your blog regularly after Thanksgiving then. The boys have been requesting some Christmas music in the car. In fact that happened today. Dan wanted to hear Voice Male's rendition of Angels We Have Heard on High. Last year they mistook the part about in excelsis deo for "we make Chelsea Stay Home". They ask for the song by "lets here the Chelsea Stay Home song". :) Christmas music is the best!
Post a Comment