Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Best St. Patrick's Day Ever

This is officially the best St. Patrick's Day ever, and I haven't even eaten my Lucky Charms yet. I'm going to Ireland, baby! Oh, yeah. And I get to cross a huge item off my things to do before I die list: I'm going to a U2 show in Dublin! Seriously amazing. Now I can stop having concert ticket-related nightmares and get on to planning this trip. I've been afraid I would jinx myself if I planned before I had tickets, but now it's all good to go. I'm so excited! To celebrate, here's what could be my favorite YouTube video, a collage of "Streets" through the years—the best live song ever, by the best live band ever. And I'm going to see them in their hometown!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Woohoo! I'm excited. Be glad you bought your airline tickets at 4:30 this morning - you saved yourself 40 bucks.