Tuesday, August 9, 2011

When Tomato Plants Go Crazy

Here's a picture of my cute little garden spot a few months ago, right after I planted my two tomato plants and a pepper plant. Aw, so nice and peaceful.
Here's what it looks like now:
Run away! The tomato plant is taking over the world! (Anybody who just started singing "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" gets bonus points.) That's the plant that's supposed to have the big, juicy tomatoes, but guess what? In all that greenery, there's one lonely tomato growing. That's just sad. The cherry tomato plant, on the other hand—yes, there is something else hiding behind this monster—has lots of tasty little beauties. Figure that one out. Anyway, I guess my gardening skills are improving; at least I can keep things alive. Now I just need to learn how to keep them under control.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

It should be friends with my Zucchini Monster.