Monday, August 27, 2012

Proof of Addiction (Like You Need Any More)

OK, I promise this will be the last Zumba-related post for at least a week or two. I know my four faithful readers don't share my passion, so I'll try to cut back.

You know your Zumba addiction has reached what some (not me) would call unhealthy levels when you have to buy new furniture to hold all your Zumbawear. But look how cute!
No, it doesn't really match my other bedroom furniture. I don't care, because it's just so darn cute. And everything fits—with (a little) room to spare! Before you ask, yes, that basket on the top is full of Zumba bracelets. I did say I had fun in the shop in Florida, didn't I? Umm, yeah. Hello, my name is Katrina, and I've been a Zumba addict for over a year now. All together now: "Hi, Katrina."

4 comments:

Jenny said...

That's so cute! I need to know where you got it.

Polly by Golly said...

OK Hi Katrina Zumba looks like so much fun if I were younger and not have so much metal in me that would be fun to try. Too bad they didn't come up with it when I was young.

Katrina said...

Jenny, I got it at IKEA. I also got some meatballs there. Mmm, meatballs.

Cassavaugh Family said...

Looked like IKEA. :) Fun times! The best part is seeing you SO excited about something. Your posts about Zumba exude the energy it must take to keep up in a Zumba class! Now if you were just closer to do a class Sam would enjoy!