Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fall in Utah

Yesterday my friend Becky and I went on a hike in Millcreek Canyon to see some fall colors. It was beautiful, although a bit chilly, and we enjoyed the sun and the scenery.

And then we saw this:
Blech. Yes, we knew it had snowed last week, but that's why we went to Millcreek, not one of the Cottonwood Canyons; we were trying to avoid the white stuff. And as much as I like winter, I still say blech to that in September. I'd really like to enjoy fall for a week or two before I break out my coat and snowshoes.

2 comments:

Polly by Golly said...

Katrina I hear you about Richard and Megan and the boys moving to Cedar City. I think about your Mother how she too will miss them . But sometimes we have to do what we feel is the right thing to do even if it looks wrong to some. I remember making the move back to Utah. Your Dad just couldn't understand why he had different feelings than we did. Later years he Thanked your Grandfather for sticking to the decision He was very happy we did for many obvious reasons. Yup it will all work out when we seek our Heavenly Fathers help, :) Love you much and I love the pictures even if there was snow.

Becky said...

I'll echo that and say blech to snow right now, too!