Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Taste of Fall

My apple tree had a good year.

Yes, we're talking about my super cool apple tree that grows four different kinds of apples. So what do you do with so many apples? Well, you make apple crisp, of course.
Add a bit of caramel and vanilla ice cream and say hello to yumminess! There are a few good things about fall. So far, hiking and apples. Oh, and hoodies. I am loving my hoodies.

2 comments:

Polly by Golly said...

MMMM looks so good and glad your tree had so many apples. They say that Apple trees produce big crops every other year so maybe you won't get so much next year but be patient enjoy your fruits of your labor. :)

Nicole said...

Aaaah! I love your pictures--everything looks delicious. I wish we could evict the worms from our apple tree because we seem to get bumper crops every year, but it's hard to find an apple without a worm. Ick.