I just spent a wonderful evening at the hospital with Megan and my brand-new nephew, Sean. He's cute and cuddly, he has tons of hair and a lovely baby-sized double chin, and he uses his super-long toes to kick off his blankets so his feet can breathe. He's adorable and brilliant! It's so relaxing and peaceful to hold a newborn baby. I could have just sat there all night—and I very nearly did. I'm so lucky to have a brother and sister-in-law who share their lives with me and who let me into their happiness. And Megan, you're amazing.
"Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud, at high volume." —Bono
Friday, February 27, 2009
Nephew #4 Is Here!
I just spent a wonderful evening at the hospital with Megan and my brand-new nephew, Sean. He's cute and cuddly, he has tons of hair and a lovely baby-sized double chin, and he uses his super-long toes to kick off his blankets so his feet can breathe. He's adorable and brilliant! It's so relaxing and peaceful to hold a newborn baby. I could have just sat there all night—and I very nearly did. I'm so lucky to have a brother and sister-in-law who share their lives with me and who let me into their happiness. And Megan, you're amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So if he has long toes and is using them to kick off his blankets I definitely think you are going to start playing favorites. Sounds like a kid who will like going without socks. :)
You're the best! Thanks for loving our little fam so much and thanks for keeping me company that night in the hospital.
Post a Comment