So I ran/walked my first 5K yesterday morning, and I'm very pleased to say that I survived. I finished in 38 minutes, but I was hoping for 35, so I'm kind of disappointed. Carter and Rich just left me in the dust after the first mile, and then I got lazy and walked more than I should have. Now I've caught the running bug and am looking for my next race because I know I can do better. What's happened to me? I still don't love running, but I'm just too darn competitive with others and myself to let that time stand as my best (and only) time ever.
4 comments:
wow! I'm so impressed! That is a cool thing to be able to with your family! Good luck on your next!
All right! Good job. And you had a nice day for it, too. How did the shoes-without-socks work out?
What a good lookin' team! Good job!
I'm so proud of you guys. What a great thing, fun memory making picture and good example. Way to go!
Post a Comment