Yes, the weather outside is frightful, but I'm not outside. I'm inside, in front of this delightful fire:
Yes, those snuggly flip flops are my idea of slippers. They're fabulous! And you know what else is fabulous? Getting out a mug for hot chocolate and looking in my cupboard to see so many choices (because you never know exactly what you'll be in the mood for, and you should always be prepared).
Mmm. Know what else is fabulous? I'm wearing a hoodie. And I'm going to wake up to a winter wonderland. And it's almost time to decorate for Christmas. And it's snowing in the mountains, which means skiing and snowshoeing aren't far away. Now really, what's not to love about winter?


5 comments:
Wait, wait, wait. And you've got a 6-pack of hot chocolate on your Amazon wish list? I think perhaps you need an intervention.
Well, the 6-pack on my wish list is the Irish Creme flavor, which is my favorite. I've only got one serving left, and I can't find any in the stores around here. Plus, you need some for food storage. But I might still need an intervention.
Aw, you've got on your flip-flops from Alaska.
I'm impressed by your hot chocolate collection. I went to make some yesterday and found I was pretty much limited to chocolate mint, which was fine by me.
Now, the frightful thing is that we still have work today.
Can I come over for a cup of hot cocoa? :)
Post a Comment