Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Shopping Story

I'm going to Italy in June (yes, for real—woohoo!), so last weekend I decided I needed to go find some clothes to wear while I'm there. See, I have lots of exercise clothes and too many work clothes, but neither of those are very useful for wandering through art museums and ruins and eating pasta and kissing random Italian men (ha!). But I have a problem: I'm not very good at shopping for clothes. Guess what I bought on Saturday? A skirt, which I actually really needed for work. And a very cute tank top (it says "sunshine" on it!) and some sweats (they're actually long enough for me!). Oh, and some flip flops just because a girl can never have too many flip flops. And look how cute they are:
See, how could I pass those up? Of course, it was fitting that the day after I bought them there was a freeze warning. Bleh. Come on, summer! And then I can go shopping for wandering around Italy clothes. :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

No dang way! Agh! You will LOVE Italy (and perhaps never come back. :) )

I love, love, love that you are going and can't wait to see your pictures and read about your adventures.