Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Think I'm in Love All Over Again

With U2, that is. There you go; that's my official review of No Line on the Horizon. I've been listening to it for a few weeks online, but now that I've had the actual CD for almost two whole days, I can say this: It gets better with every listen, and it's especially good in my car blasting at high volume while I drive just a bit faster than the speed limit. :)

2 comments:

Grandma C said...

Did you know that U2 has been on David Letterman each night this week. I know it's late but I had to see what you liked about them. Now I know. They are Irish. Their music is interesting for this old lady to hear. :)
Love you, Grandma C

Cassavaugh Family said...

I thought of you when I turned the TV on late the past two nights and saw them on talk shows. I actually caught a part of the interview last night on letterman. It was really interesting. Honestly I must admit I don't know much about U2 beyond the sound of the music. They were really growing on me as people. Cool.